thunder::tech's support team is committed to giving prompt and valuable assistance for any issue you may have with your website.
Clients can contact thunder::tech’s support team for the following. Dependent on final scope of request, it may be hit by support directly or routed to other design and development professionals at thunder::tech.
- Website performance or hosting issues
- Web server setup/maintenance/monitoring
- Creating/Editing page content, including text, images and SEO-related content.
- Creating/Editing templates that will be used on new/existing pages.
- Modifying and enhancing existing functionality, forms and features on the website.
- Consultation, guidance, manual creation, and training on the use of the website and CMS
- Implementation of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Support for third party applications used on the website (Content Management Systems, CMS Plug-ins, CMS Upgrades/Updates, etc.)
- Needed website updates to be compatible with new browsers and new browser versions.
Confirmation Response and Resolution Time
Weekdays Response Timeframe 9:00am to 5:00pm EST
Weekends & Holidays Response Timeframe 10am-10pm EST
Technical Issue / Bug Fix
1-2 business days
By 12pm EST
Next Business Day
1-4 business days
By 12pm EST
Next Business Day
1-4 business days
Responses to non-emergency requests received after 5:00pm EST may be delayed until the next business day. Responses to non-emergency requests on weekends and holidays will likely be delayed until the following morning during open business hours.
Custom, After Hours and Priority Support Plans
Clients of thunder::tech can receive faster response times and support before/after normal business hours (includes weekdays, weekends holidays) at an increased cost. Please contact your account manager to create a plan for you.
Access and Authorization
To provide necessary services, thunder::tech will need credentials to access the following:
- Web hosting management account (if applicable, cPanel)
- Content Management System (WordPress, Drupal, Umbraco, etc.)
- Domain registrar and DNS (if applicable, GoDaddy, Network Solutions, etc.)
- FTP (or another way to access the files directly)
Access to other services might be needed, pending the content of each request.
How to contact the support team:
- Submit your request at https://support.thundertech.com, including all details. If your request includes fixing a bug, please include all steps necessary to re-create the issue.
- You will receive a confirmation response, that will say our current response time.
- Escalate your request, if necessary, by:
- Calling Your Account Manager
- Contacting our Digital Support Services Team
- Responding to the confirmation email, explaining the urgency that is needed.
Support requests usually fall into one of these categories
- Web application down.
- Web application security compromised
- Bug Fix
- Maintenance issues that come up because of recent updates to the website/CMS.
- Form is broken (not sending notifications, not recording results, etc.)
- Support Requests
- "How to" questions
- Assistance with using your Content Management System
- Creating/Editing pages within the website.
- Enhancing current website templates and functionality
- Text/Image updates
- SEO-related updates
- Email troubleshooting
- Hosting / server performance tuning and troubleshooting
thunder::tech support team handles each request in order, as they come in. Currently, the response time is 24 hours, between 9:00am to 5:00pm on Weekdays. Resolutions for each request will be mentioned in the response. There are circumstances where a request needs to be looked at sooner, and will be escalated internally. If your request should be escalated, please contact your Account Manager, or the Digital Support Services Team at 888.321.8422.
Web Application Monitoring
thunder::tech classifies any application outage as an urgent request, that is handled as soon as possible, during open office hours. When our monitoring tools notify us of an outage, you will also be notified, along with what the fix is, along with any additional steps that might be needed. If there is a cost to any additional steps, you will be notified first for approval, along with priority of each step.
Cost and Terms
thunder::tech charges a per hourly rate for a block of time for all support requests that are handled during open office hours. After-hours requests (including weekends and holidays) increase the cost of support, for regular support blocks of time or for our weekends and holidays please contact thunder::tech for our rates. However, responding to and resolving server issues for thunder::tech-hosted websites and applications will not incur any billing.
We recommend having a support retainer, to keep the process moving as quickly as possible. If you do not have a retainer with thunder::tech, before any work is done, thunder::tech will give you a quote with how much the request(s) will cost.
thunder::tech offers many other services that you may be interested in, including:
- Web Design
- Social Media
- SEO / SEM
- Media Relations
- Graphic Design
- UX Services
If you would like to chat more, do not hesitate to get in touch
- Website Hosting: thunder::tech is accountable for the performance of websites developed by thunder::tech and hosted by thunder::tech's hosting partners. thunder::tech can provide support to websites that are not hosted with us, but services may be limited and subject to additional costs. Hosting area updates can affect the performance of website. Should the website need to be updated when hosting area updates negatively affect the website, thunder::tech will consult the client on what is needed, and next steps.
- Third Party Content Management Systems: thunder::tech advises all clients to update their CMS whenever there is a security update. However, if an update causes issues with the website, thunder::tech can help resolve the issue, and advise on what tasks are necessary to resolve.
- Third Party Plugins or APIs: thunder::tech does not assume responsibility for the maintenance for third party plugins or APIs. We do advise though that plugins are updated, whenever a security update is released. We can help with any tasks or next steps that are needed when the resulting update negatively affects the website.
- 30 Day Warranty: thunder::tech provides a 30 day warranty on newly launched web applications by us. This warranty period covers any/all bug fixes only.Any feature requests and/or updates would be billed at the normal rate.Bug fixes that are submitted outside of this 30 day warranty window will be quoted and billed.
- Errors and Omissions: thunder::tech does not provide a specific warranty period on support requests, as we stand behind our work and code to perform to its fullest extent, without issues.However, it is important that thunder::tech clients understand that the work done is not always the cause of a specific issue.Browsers and Third-Party plugins that are not supported, update regularly, and can cause issues.If we feel our work is not the cause of an issue, we will inform you of this, and how much the fix will be, before any work is done.thunder::tech assumes to be the sole provider of maintenance services for the website.If any other entity other than thunder::tech makes changes to the website, that requires thunder::tech to then fix, it will be considered outside errors and omissions.